Pilot Project Sweden
Lean & Green and Elain
Now open for participation
Available to all shipper, retailers, transport buyers or Logistics Service Providers in Sweden and Northern Europe looking to measure and reduce their carbon emissions.
CO2 per transported unit
CO2 Action Plan and annual monitoring.
Projects and measures
Decarbonize, optimize and collaborate.
Audit on result
Achieved reduction targets are verified.
Start your Lean & Green Action Plan an use Elain for accurate data
The Pilot project: step by step
- Online webinar Carbon Footprinting in Logistics
- Round table session(s) with front running companies interested in pilot
- The Pilot
Elain will provide you with their tool to improve your data quality by making primary data collection easy.
Lean & Green International will guide you through the Action Plan, towards recognition for your achievements in carbon reductions.
- Kick-off Pilot Project to start your Action Plan
- Scope: transported volume
- Elain: data from the source
- Data analysis: carbon Footprint
- Measures: Reduction projects
- Verification: Review and Audit results
- National Program: This pilot will also be part of launching Lean & Green Sweden