Lean & Green and Elain present
PILOT Sweden: Logistics CO2 Reduction program
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Now open for participation
Available to all shipper, retailers, transport buyers or Logistics Service Providers in Sweden and Northern Europe looking to measure and reduce their carbon emissions.
Primary carbon data
elain - Data driven insights for logistics
Projects and measures
Decarbonize, optimize and collaborate.
Audit on result
Achieved reduction targets are verified.
Firstly to accelerate carbon footprinting in Sweden, as data and sustainability in logistics are inseparable.
To achieve this we aim to familiarize companies with the innovative solution of Elain, utilizing data directly from the source to analyse and report emissions. And by making the first group of companies in Sweden familiar with the Lean & Green program.
Together we will support them in the data collection and completion of the Lean & Green Action plan and potential Star(s).
VACANCY in SWEDEN:
As ambassadors to the program the pilot participants together form the start of a community for sustainable logistics in Sweden, sharing their knowledge and experience.
Therefor, another objective is to find a National Partner for Lean & Green and to kick-off the Lean & Green program in Sweden. Through the experience gained in the pilot with the first participants the Partner will be given the best start possible.
JOIN THE PILOT
Through data driven insights we facilitate the shift to greener transport for our customers.
Elain has a unique approach, utilizing data directly from the source to analyse and report the emissions and energy usage from transport. The primary data ensures that the results are accurate and verifiable.
Elain’s platform facilitates easy tracking of sustainability performance and emission statistics, which can be seamlessly integrated with TMS or preferred visualisation tools. This empowers companies to make informed decisions towards reducing their emissions and showcase their progress to stakeholders.
About Lean & Green
Founded in 2008, Lean & Green is the leading carbon reduction program in Europe. The 550+ participating companies receive recognition for achieving there verified reduction goals. Annual measurement of carbon emissions in logistics and an action plan for reduction are at the core of the program. The program has a proven track record of enabling collaboration in logistics and guiding our partners towards a less wasteful and a more sustainable future.
Pilot Carbon Footprinting Sweden. Join the first movers.
Support and planning
- Elain will provide you with their tool and expertise in improving your data quality and leanr the value of primary data.
- Lean & Green International will offer multiple sessions to support and guide you through the Action Plan, towards recognition for your achievements in carbon reductions.
- Planning Pilot 2024 (provisional)
- Januari ’24 – Kick-off Pilot Project
- February – Scope: transported volume
- March ’24 – Elain: data from the source
- April ’24 – Data analysis: Carbon Footprint
- May ’25 – Measures: Reduction projects
- June ’24 – Verification: Review and Audit results
- National Program: During this pilot we will aim to find a National Partner to start the Lean & Green Sweden program.
The pilot participant, elain and the Lean & Green International program agree to the following:
- The Pilot Carbon Footprinting Sweden is free of charge.
- Any cost made during participation, like travel expenses, are at the participants own responsibility.
- The support by Lean & Green and elain mentioned in this proposal is included in the pilot. Any additional support a participant would demand may not be free of charge.
- Lean & Green International nor elain is able to give any guarantees to the outcome or results of the pilot for any of the participants.
- The pilot does not provide in the Star recognition. Participants with a finalized Action plan may receive the Star certificate and recognition after signing a participation agreement with either Lean & Green International or a National Partner for Sweden.
- Participants commit to participating in the pilot project but have no obligations towards Lean & Green International or elain once the pilot is finished.
Join the front running companies in Sweden
- Lean & Green International will guide you through measuring your carbon footprint, giving recognition for your past achievements in carbon reductions.
- Elain will provide you with the tool to improve your data quality by making primary data collection easy.
- Collaborating with like minded companies in sustainable logistics